What information does Midwest collect?
The information Midwest may collect can be described as Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Midwest may collect this information when you provide it to us or when you use our products or services. All information sharing is optional and shared at your own risk.
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you, an individual person, as well as any other information about you that we may connect with Personal Information. For example, Personal Information that we may collect includes:
- Contact information such as your name, date of birth, phone number, physical address, and email address;
- Relationship information such as your preferences or potential interest in Midwest products and services;
- Transactional information such as purchases, services requested, customer service inquiries, and other customer account information; and
- Financial information such as credit card, banking, or transactional information.
“Non-Personal Information,” on the other hand, is information that does not identify you as an individual person and is not identifiable to you as an individual person. For example, Non- Personal Information that we collect includes:
- Cookies and other similar tracking technologies used in a non-identifiable way;
- Information we anonymize by rendering it unidentifiable to an individual person;
- Information we aggregate by combining it with other data in such a way that no individual person can be identified or linked to any specific information; and
- The name, form, contact details, transaction history, or financial information of individual persons or business entities such as corporations, limited liability companies, and non- profit organizations.